The Star Jump Challenge (the ‘Event’) is an initiative of Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW (“PCYCNSW”) to raise funds to support youth mental health.
The Event opens on 9th February 2021 and ends on 30th June 2021.
By registering for the event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for PCYCNSW to develop youth mental health programs.
2. All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under PCYCNSW’s authority to fundraise in the respective State or Territory in Australia and you agree to be bound by the relevant state and national fundraising legislation.
3. PCYCNSW can refund a donation made in error. If you wish to request a refund, please contact PCYCNSW via email@example.com.
1. PCYCNSW respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
2. PCYCNSW will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event including sending you prizes, if you are eligible and win (see Prizes); and keep you informed about PCYCNSW, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
3. PCYCNSW may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event website.
1. You must be registered to the Star Jump Challenge to be eligible for any prizes.
2. You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive these prizes:
1. Raise $200 – receive a limited edition The Star Jump Challenge Cap (limited to the first 100 who reach this milestone and provide an address).
2. Raise $500 – be entered into a competition to win 1 of 50 $20 Rebel Gift Vouchers.
3. Raise $1000 – be entered into a competition to win a Garmin Fenix 5 GPS Watch.
4. Raise $5000 be entered into a competition to win a Schwinn Airdyne AD8.
3.Prizes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other products.
Authority to Fundraise:
Agreement to these terms and conditions gives the registered Star Jump Challenge participant authority to fundraise in support of the work of Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW (PCYCNSW) for the following fundraising event:
Event: Star Jump Challenge
Date of Event: 9th February 2021 – 30 June 2021
Dates of fundraising authority: As above
Thank you for having a go and helping change the lives of young Australians who are affected by mental health issues.
PCYCNSW relies on the generosity of the community to carry out our essential work. Together we can achieve a great deal for young people living with mental health issues and improve their wellbeing, mental grit and resilience.
The funds and awareness you raise are vital. Thank you again for making a difference.